A boy identified as Michael has survived an horrific burn after his neighbor spilled fuel on him. He is currently hospitalized at the Burns Unit National Hospital, Abuja. According to Facebook user Dooshima Dennis: A neighbour was fuelling her generator set and in the process fuel spilt on him.
Being a little boy that he is (ignorant), he never knew the gravity of what’s about to happen to him when he got home and his mum asked him to bring the candle from the sitting room. Little did she know that his cloth had sprinkles of fuel on it. That’s how disaster happened and his cloth caught fire.